Saturday, June 23, 2012

River Living...I Could Do That!

Remember from my last blog that we were off
to visit my dad and his wife?  (In totally luxury
I might add!)
We arrived in late afternoon.  This is their backyard
and the river.  The river may look high but actually
is very low right now.  Behind the stone wall
is quite a drop off. 
I could easily get used to river living.

My dad and his wife have 2 precious
schnauzers.  (They are not
pekingese...and  you know how I feel
about pekingese, but I decided
that was okay.)
This is Lucy.  She is quiet, sweet, and
super attached to her momma!

Lilly, on the other hand, was
in charge!  Don't even
think about trying to love on Lucy
unless you are loving on Lilly
at the same time.  If my dad's wife
left the house even for a minute
to step outside, they would
both start howling for her.
Soooo Cute!



Look at this darling garden of theirs.  I love
the wooden fencing and the zinnias poking their
little heads through the slats.
I just love zinnias. (and daisies)

Coleslaw anyone???

My dad's wife loves to garden, and there had to have
been at least 25 or more pots of all shapes and sizes
with flowers in all shapes and sizes.
Combine all the flowers, the quaint garden, and the
river view, and you've got yourself one happy,
happy, happy Miss Dilly Bean.

Lucky me!  Look what I got to bring home from
that cute, little garden!!  (I forced myself
to share some with my sister.)

Good Bye river.  (and driftwood sitting on the
rock ledge) 
I could get used to looking at you every day, river...just as long
as you didn't get too high!

Hope everyone sees something beautiful in their life today-
Miss Dilly Bean




No comments:

Post a Comment