Thursday, June 14, 2012

Did You Forget Someone???

Ummm...Did you forget about me?  It's come
to my attention from a certain pesky snorable adorable
that Miss Dilly Bean's FIRST post should
have featured the FIRST pekingese
who came into our lives.  So...meet Rosie!
Rosie was adopted after her first owner could
no longer care for her.  Having Rosie
convinced me I was destined to have pekingese.


When I tell you she is SNORABLE ADORABLE...
Rosie grunts, snores, and has bottom teeth that
often protrude while her pinky pink tongue
flops to the floor.  (Don't let today's picture fool you.
Rosie is a mess!  I promise to share some more accurate
photos of Little Miss Hard Head.)

Have a snorable adorable day everyone!
Miss Dilly Bean

P.S.- For those of  you curious, Rosie is napping in a
sock monkey bed, and well, the cute end is not in view...

No comments:

Post a Comment