Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Pinky Pink Tongue

Remember my girl, Rosie the Peke???
THIS is her trademark look...snoozing away
with her floppy, pinky pink tongue hanging out.

She's just about to take her morning nap after finishing
her chewy treat.

Off to sleepville my little girl goes.  The pinky pink
tongue goes...no where.  Well, a little closer to
the chewed up rawhide.  If Rosie could eat
and sleep at the same time I think she
might have found doggy heaven.
  

Now pretend you can HEAR this little
blog post.  What's that delightful noise???

Why it must be a litte red peke snoring.

Rosie's found her sunshine.


Hope you all find sunshine in your sleepy dreams too!
Miss Dilly Bean

P.S.- People ask me what happens to Rosie's tongue
after hanging out like that FOREVER. 
Well, it's get dry, dry, dry.
(Yes, because I've touched it - How could you not
take a quick feel of that pinky pink tongue???)

No comments:

Post a Comment