Sunday, June 24, 2012

Farm Fresh...and One Kitty Foot

Okay everyone, take it from Miss Dilly Bean. 
If you're looking for some easy sunshine
in your life then enjoy some farm fresh
eggs!  No, I don't live on a farm (not because
I don't want to...).

Mr. Dilly Bean works with a lady who has
a chicken coop in her city-living backyard (something
I really want!!!)

She sells the extras and yum- yum- yum!
If you've lived like me and thought all eggs
were the same, well think again!

For starters the eggs are so pretty.  I LOVE the
light blue ones.  Secondly, who knew how much flavor
was in a fresh egg???  (well...Miss Dilly Bean didn't know)

When Mr. Dilly Bean comes through the door
with this little treat we all get excited at our house -
including the pesky orange tabby kitty who
couldn't resist getting his little paw
in the photo!

Happy Sunshine Picking Everyone!
Miss Dilly Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment