Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Calling Nurse Dilly Bean


"Nurse Dilly Bean, where are you?  Time for
my eye drops that I need twice daily."



"Where are you, Nurse Dilly Bean?  I need
my twice-daily eyedrops too."

 

"Nurse Dilly Bean, you are really needed
over here!  When you are done with Pumpkin
will you make sure you brush my teeth and give me my
antibiotic to help control my painful, chronic gum inflammation?
Don't forget...twice a day. "


"There you are, Nurse Dilly Bean.  Time to check
my blood sugar, record the data, feed me, then
give me an insulin shot for my diabetes."

"Don't forget, Nurse Dilly Bean...this is all done
twice a day."



"Hey Nurse Dilly Bean, we don't need anything for diabetes,
inflammed gums, or dry eyes,
but if you have time we would love
some yummy-in your-tummy fresh produce.
Parsley? Lettuce? Cucumber?"

"Just whenever you have TIME, TIME, TIME."


"Nurse Dilly Bean, I don't need
anything except LOVE-LOVE-LOVE!  All day please!"


"Come over here, Nurse Dilly Bean.  Get a little closer.
Can you hear me?  We all want to say that we think
you are the best nurse for US, US, US."

"Oh, and the guinea piggies are still waiting
for a yummy-in your-tummy goodie."


Hoping all of you make a great nurse
when needed.


Miss Dilly Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment