Thursday, October 4, 2012

Space Invaders - Part Three


"We're back, Miss Dilly Bean."

"We would ALL like to invade
your personal space!"


"See how CLOSE I can get to you,
 Miss Dilly Bean."


"And I won't just get NEXT to you,
 I'll crawl up ON you."


"Don't forget me either,
 Miss Dilly Bean."

"I will just sit right
 BESIDE you."


Miss Dilly LOVES, LOVES, LOVES
each of you SO SO SO much.

But isn't there somewhere
 you want to go?

Like maybe...


Out into the yard
to romp, play, and explore? 


"Are you kidding, Miss Dilly Bean???"

"No way, no how, no thank you!"

"After that SILLY, SILLY, SILLY
comment, we don't even feel like
  invading your personal space
right now."

"We'll just sit here and wait
for that back door to open."

("We aren't even going to LOOK at that
strange place called THE YARD.")


Hoping you don't say the wrong thing
like Miss Dilly Bean did.


Miss Dilly Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment