Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Is She Still Here?


"Is that a feather from a SILLY KITTY TOY?"

"I don't play with those anymore so
WHY, WHY, WHY would there be one in
the Dilly Bean house?"

"We do NOT need this, Miss Dilly Bean!"

"What do I hear?"

"Oh, Miss Dilly Bean, I thought you
said our home was FULL, FULL, FULL."

Miss Dilly Bean did say that...

But the silly BABY kitty is still here.

(And just so SWEET, SWEET, SWEET)

 

"I just don't know what to say to you, Miss Dilly Bean."

"Just call for me when the silly BABY kitty is all grown
or
it's time for the next feeding.  I MIGHT come out
for the next feeding...maybe...no promises..
and I don't want to see any more pink feathers
ANYWHERE."


Hoping if someone is grumpy with you,
a yummy meal will fix everything.


Miss Dilly Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment